Free shipping for all orders over $550.00
Winchester DryLok Super Steel Magnum, 20 Gauge, 3″ Shot Shells, 1 oz., 250 Rounds
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds and john boats: duck hunters get wet…it’s all part of the hunt.
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds and john boats: duck hunters get wet…it’s all part of the hunt. Drylok Super Steel loads are trusted by the most hard-core duck hunters in the harshest of conditions. Winchester®’s patented technology is designed to keep your shotgun shells dry, time after time, no matter where you are. When it matters, you need Drylok Super Steel.
- Plated steel plate for corrosion resistance
- Heavy wad design protects your barrel and provides tight patterns for long-range knockdowns
- Drylok 2-pc. double-seal wad system ensures maximum water resistance and provides a greater gas seal for faster, consistent velocity
- Lacquered primer ensures powder stays dry in the harshest conditions
- Item Number: 707257
- Mfg. Number: XSM203
- UPC Number: 020892008885
- Gauge: 20
- Shell Length: 3″
- Shot Type: Plated steel
- Shot Weight: 1 oz.
- Shot Size: 2, 3, 4
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,330 FPS
- Rounds: 250