Free shipping for all orders over $550.00
35mm Hinge Boring Jig Woodworking Hole Drilling Guide Locator With Fixture Aluminum Alloy Hole Opener Template Dropshipping
1. Install a 35mm hole opener, adjust the drilling depth, which is normally 12-13mm, and then lock the limit ring.
2. Adjust the fixed size of the black pressing block of the quick clamp (note: the tool can adjust the fixed board size to 15-25mm)
3. Move the hole punch to the board marking and punching position, and lock the quick clamp.
4. Fasten the handle of the hole opener with the electric drill, press down the hole to a depth of 12-13mm at a constant speed, and then drill 2mm screw holes on the left and right sides.
5. 35mm hole to edge distance is 5mm, suitable for most common hinges
6. Install 35mm hinge
Material: Aluminum alloy material,
Product features: precision manufacturing, accurate positioning and easy operation.
Purpose: 35mm hinge opening installation, door hinge drilling positioning, woodworking auxiliary tool
Packing size: 210*125*95mm
Hinge punch locator body *1
35mm hole opener (with limit ring) *1
2mm drill bit*1
Allen wrench *1
Center Drill Bit
Woodworking hinge hole opener
Aluminum alloy material