Free shipping for all orders over $550.00
What does Bakobox.com do with my personal information?
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. This policy describes the privacy practices of Bakobox.com, LLC (“Bakobox,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Terms and Conditions for that site.
This policy applies to:
- Information we collect in the Bakobox retail store and at other locations and events under the Bakobox name
What We Collect:
- Information you give us about yourself. We collect and store information you provide through our digital sites and in our store. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment informationIn certain situations, we may also collect things like:
- Driver’s license number or other government issued identification or certification (for example, if your state requires this documentation for the purchase of age restricted items)
- Date of birth (for example, the purchase of age restricted items)
- Part of your Social Security Number (if we receive legal documentation from courts)
- Location information
- Your responses to surveys
- Information you give us about others. You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
- Information from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Location information. Some of our digital properties may collect your location to determine whether to provide you with content, information, and notices that may be required by law based on your location. For any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile device’s settings. If you do not want Bakobox to collect this information or to enable these features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device. Bakobox has no control over your device’s settings.
- Store cameras. Our store may use cameras for asset protection and other operational purposes, such as measuring traffic patterns and protecting and improving our business.
- Reviews and other content you provide. Our websites and social media pages offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
- Information from our affiliates. We may get information about you from our parent company, or under common control with Bakobox (our “Affiliates”).
How We Use the Information We Collect:
- Identifying you on our website in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products to you or others
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing Bakobox credit card applications
- Responding to your questions and requests
- Improving our products and services
- Analyzing website and device application trends and customers interests
- Preventing losses and ensuring security
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third-party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share Your Information:
We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted, including:
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- To offer financial products.
- To provide extended warranty services.
- Data sharing or catalog mailings.
- With any successor to all or part of our business.
- With our business partners.
- To protect us.
- At your direction.
How We Protect Your Information:
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
At any time, you may:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information as well as request deletion of your personal data
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
- To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
Opting Out of Third-party Services:
Adobe Marketing Cloud – To learn more about Adobe Marketing Cloud, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services please go to: https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html
Criteo – To learn more about Criteo, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services please go to: https://www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy
Google – To learn more about Google, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services, please go to: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Other Third Party Companies – If you purchase with Bakobox, we may share your information with third party marketing partners for commercial purposes. Your name, address and details about products you have purchased from us could be shared so that you can receive offers for other products that may interest you. If you would not like us to share your information for this intent, please email us at datainquiry@Bakobox.com, or call 1-800-365-6209.
Protecting Children’s Privacy.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites.
Social Media Features.
PHOTO USE POLICY
By submitting a photograph to The Bakobox.com (Bakobox) or otherwise agreeing to our use of a photograph according to this Photo Use Policy (Photo Policy), you agree that you have read and fully understand this Photo Policy and will comply with it in its entirety.
Intellectual Property Rights. You warrant to Bakobox that you have the right to upload or send the photographs and you agree you will not send or upload any photographs that you do not own or have permission to share with Bakobox.
Consent of Subjects. You represent and warrant to Bakobox that (i) you have the express consent of any subjects (for purposes of this Photo Policy, a “subject” is any individual person appearing in the photograph) to be photographed; (ii) you have the express consent of any subjects to have the photograph used and shared by Bakobox; and (iii) you have made this Photo Policy available to the subjects for review (a physical copy, digital copy, or web link are all acceptable). You will not send or upload any photograph containing a subject who is a minor.
Bakobox Use of Photographs. You retain ownership rights to any photograph. However, you hereby grant Bakobox a worldwide, unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to (a) publish, publicly display and perform, modify, edit, alter and otherwise use the photograph or other content, including but not limited to photo captions and your name (collectively, “Content”), in whole or in part, without further consent, review or participation from you, for any purpose throughout the world (including commercial and promotional) in any medium or format now existing or hereafter created, including but not limit to print or recorded material, websites, and social media platforms; and (b) use your name, commentary, and other information about you in connection with the Content. Bakobox reserves the right to use, not use, or discontinue using any Content in our sole discretion at any time.
Restricted Content. You will not submit any Content that:
- Infringes any intellectual property rights of any other person or third party, including but not limited to copyright and trademark.
- Defames or invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, or infringes upon any person’s or third party’s personal, property, or other right.
- Is inappropriate, sexually explicit, harassing, abusive, harmful, violent, or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way.
- Contains any virus, worm, corrupt file, or other forms of malicious code or content that may harm a website or computer.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Contains advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers.
- Contains personal information such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses.
Notices. If you would like to dispute our use of any of your Content, or believe your Content has been used without your permission or in violation of your rights, please send written notice to Bakobox at:
Attn: Social Media Marketing
411 Farwell Avenue
South St. Paul, MN 55075 – 0239
Or email us at email@example.com
Waiver and Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Bakobox from any and all claims, costs, expenses, damages, causes of action and/or liabilities, of any nature, whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, whether or not foreseeable, arising out of or relating to the Content or your violation of this Photo Policy.
If you have additional questions, you can call us at 1-(307) 274 8002 or reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also write to us at:
30 N Gould St STE 4000, Sheridan, WY 82801, United States